Thursday 26 April 2018

2018 AJH HJA NHL Playoffs Pickz: Round 1 review, NHL Adidas concept extra, and round 2 picks.

Hello everyone, Alan here for another edition of the 2018 NHL Playoffs Pickz here at AJH HJA. I got round 2 picks, and another NHL Adidas concept extra. But first my round 1 review.

Western Conference

Nashville (C1) vs. Colorado (WC2)
My Pick: Preds in 4 games
The result: Preds in 6 games
My thought: I thought that this series was going to be a sweeper, but the Avalanche had other ideas.

Winnipeg (C2) vs. Minnesota (C3)
My Pick: Jets in 7 games
The result: Jets in 5 games
My thought: The Wild didn't play at all to make this series good, but good for the Jets to have their first playoffs series win in 31 years!

Vegas (P1) vs. LA (WC1)
My Pick: G-Knights in 6 games
The result: G-Knights in 4 games
My thought: I knew Vegas would beat the Kings but a sweeper? I did not see that coming!

Anaheim (P2) vs. San Jose (P3)
My Pick: Ducks in 6 games
The result: Sharks in 4 games
My thought: Sharks beat the Ducks? In 4 games? What is going on here?

Eastern Conference

Tampa Bay (A1) vs. New Jersey (WC2)
My Pick: Bolts in 5 games
The result: Bolts in 5 games
My thought: Well got this one right!

Boston (A2) vs. Toronto (A3)
My Pick: Bruins in 6 games
The result: Bruins in 7 games
My thought: Toronto choked but didn't choked sooner.

Washington (M1) vs. Columbus (WC1)
My Pick: Caps in 7 games
The result: Caps in 6 games
My thought: This was a good series, sadly it only ended in 6 games.

Pittsburgh (M2) vs. Philadelphia (M3)
My Pick: Flyers in 7 games
The result: Pens in 6 games
My thought: Yeah I thought the Flyers got this series at hand, guess not.

Now this post's NHL Adidas concept extra is another team that didn't make it to this years playoffs is the Montreal Canadiens.
Remember the dark jersey from my Habs Adidas concept? Believe or not this one was originally suppose to be the dark (home) jersey! Made the chest, and arms stripes white with blue trims. The reason I didn't go with this one because I felt like it made the jersey too bright to my taste so I scrap this one and use the classic one.

Well it's time for my round 2 picks.

Western Conference

Nashville (C1) vs. Winnipeg (C2)
My pick: Preds in 6 games

Vegas (P1) vs. San Jose (P3)
My pick: Vegas in 6 games

Eastern Conference

Tampa Bay (A1) vs. Boston (A2)
My pick: Bolts in 7 games

Washington (M1) vs. Pittsburgh (M2)
My pick: Pens in 6 games

Well this post is done, see you all in round 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment