Sunday 24 September 2017

Weekend post

Hi everyone, Alan here for some more rants here at AJH HJA! These are some I forgot to talk about, so let’s get on some rants!

Calgary Arena trouble
We jumped one problem with one team wanting to build an arena at taxpayer’s expense, I’m not going to talk long on this one because it’s just the same old story, different team. If you’re thinking that the Calgary Flames are going to relocated somewhere else don’t hold your breath both the team and the city of Calgary will come to an agreement on building an brand-new arena soon.

Fan Request on hold
Remember my last post that had fan request post, well after that post John O. request another one but the problem is Hurricane Maria hit his home country Puerto Rico hard so the fan request concept is on hold till everything alright over there. My thoughts and prayers to him, his family, and the people of Puerto Rico during this harsh time.

Updates, and new template
I’ve updated the link page with some hockey league sites, even an fanfic site I like reading. Also updated the template page replacing the Reebok jersey template with Adidas jersey templates, with collars all made by Steven G. Lastly, I add my version of the Adidas collar, go check them out. Maybe with the new template I can use that for future fan request concepts. (I know I’m stretching that one, I’ll try selling that one to him.)

Pictures on this site
During the summer where I had barely time to do I replaced pictures from Photobucket to Google photo due to the whole 3rd party b.s.  Photobucket put a price tag to make my image show on this site, but that’s alright with me because that site has been slow to load, slow to upload, and pop up ads everywhere it was very tiring and an pain to work with to think after over ten years of using it, time to move on from that site.

Adidas jerseys system: Next league to follow
Well I got a good question for you all. When the AHL and CHL (Canadian Hockey League) follow suit into the Adidas jerseys system? I predict for the AHL it’ll be 2 years after this season, and for CHL, give it 5 years after this season for them to get into the Adidas jerseys system, I’m calling for it.

What’s next after NHL Adidas series?
Well for now there are indeed plans in the works, I’m thinking of doing an alternate series for all 31 NHL teams, and there are others flowing in my head also that has my local junior teams written all over it.

And that’s today post! The next will be my weekly NHL Adidas series, till then later.

No comments:

Post a Comment