Saturday 17 September 2016

It’s all about the me... Uh I mean the U!

Hi everyone Alan here on AJH HJA. Today is an NCAA hockey concept featuring a university school that doesn’t have a hockey program none other than one of my favorite NCAA schools the University of Miami aka the U.

The set is based on the Canes old classic football set from 1999 to 2003. The only different on this concept is the collar, half orange, half green with white trim and the “U” logo.

This is the orange version just like the set but only in orange. I put two helmets with this concept I had a hard time picking ether green helmet, or orange helmet.

HJC Feedback

Note this is my last concept using this style template I used since 2015, from this point on I'm using a new template from Steven Grant Design page witch I've been using since I made the Atlanta Thrashers concept.

Well that’s the post for today, but before I go check out John O's FFonts page, and his Dafont page for some of his goodies! Also if you want to be part of a Fantasy Hockey league than this fantasy league is for you made by Ricky M. Until then later.

1 comment:

  1. As a fellow FSU Seminoles fan (who are rivals with the Hurricanes), I like this concept jersey set, just almost exactly how The "U"'s football jersey set looked like from 2000 to 2003 (in their modern domination of prime). Outstanding job.

    ReplyDelete